At Engage Hub, it’s our mission to make sure your business treats your customers as individuals to engage each and every one, so you win them over faster and keep them for longer.
With over 30 years in business, our services have evolved alongside the needs of our clients, including some of the world’s most successful brands across the financial services, utilities, telecoms, retail and logistics sectors. We understand the challenges you face - from data silos to legacy systems – and have built intelligent, intuitive and effective solutions that work for you.
Our commitment to excellence has helped us build a reputation as the leading global provider of data-driven consumer engagement and customer retention solutions. At a time when brand loyalty is at an all-time low, our data orchestration technology delivers the kind of experiences your customers have now come to expect. So, you can always keep them engaged and happy.
Headquartered in London, with an additional office in Dublin, Engage Hub also has significant operations, clients and partners in the US, Mexico, Brazil, the Middle East, South Africa and Australia.
We are recruiting a highly-motivated Solution Architect to complement our professional services team. This position will suit a project-oriented individual who has a technical background and likes working directly with clients. It will be based in London or Dublin and reports to the Director of Project Management.
A key task is to assist our clients in developing and managing solutions based on our industry-leading mobile services platform. This involves being able to:
- Proactively suggest solutions based on knowledge of the clients business.
- Understand client requirements.
- Advise appropriate solutions based on the current Engage Hub product set.
- Oversee the implementation of that solution.
- Understand where the Engage Hub product can enhance the client’s customer journeys.
As a solution architect you will be interacting daily with both technical and non-technical individuals at clients in the UK, Europe, Africa and Latin America, as well as being an internal resource for the client services team. You will be supporting many clients at one time and must be able to multi-task. This role does require hands-on technical skills. In addition to solution development, you will be helping clients with technical questions about the platform and its interfaces, writing SQL queries for custom client reports, analysing log files to investigate issues, overseeing integrations with 3rd party systems and testing new product features. Some travel may be required.
- To review all SOWs and proposals which are produced by Engage Hub teams to ensure relevant and scalable solution implementation.
- To guide the other Engage Hub consultants with their solution proposals.
- Supporting sales teams with technical support and their client opportunities.
- Supporting the project management team with their project portfolios.
- Designing solutions for clients.
- Translating customer requirements into comprehensive and detailed Statements of work for client projects.
- Helping clients with questions about the Engage Hub platform and building services.
- Gathering and documenting client requirements for development projects.
- Overseeing integrations with 3rd party client systems.
- Writing scripts as needed to supplement the platform in delivering client services.
- Writing SQL queries for custom client reports.
- Ensuring product knowledge to be aware of upcoming features in the product.
- Run workshops with clients to discover client issues, and programs.
- Providing training on the platform.
- Providing technical input and expertise into RFPs and sales proposals.
In depth understanding of business analysis skills and techniques.
Understanding of mobile technology and solutions.
Very good analytical skills including numerical literacy.
Experience with SQL, including stored procedures.
Shell scripting, bash, awk, sed, perl, python scripting or other text processing scripts.
Experience with XML and JSON.
Ability to use Linux.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly professional presentation style.
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Attention to detail.
Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
Office productivity tools, e.g., spreadsheet and word processing skills.
Generous holiday allowance
Other benefits dependant on location
Does that sound like you?
If this sounds like you, send us your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV and covering letter. Due to the volume of applications, if you have not received a response within two weeks, you have not been successful on this occasion.