At Engage Hub, it’s our mission to make sure your business treats your customers as individuals to engage each and every one, so you win them over faster and keep them for longer.
With over 30 years in business, our services have evolved alongside the needs of our clients, including some of the world’s most successful brands across the financial services, utilities, telecoms, retail and logistics sectors. We understand the challenges you face - from data silos to legacy systems – and have built intelligent, intuitive and effective solutions that work for you.
Our commitment to excellence has helped us build a reputation as the leading global provider of data-driven consumer engagement and customer retention solutions. At a time when brand loyalty is at an all-time low, our data orchestration technology delivers the kind of experiences your customers have now come to expect. So, you can always keep them engaged and happy.
Headquartered in London, with an additional office in Dublin, Engage Hub also has significant operations, clients and partners in the US, Mexico, Brazil, the Middle East, South Africa and Australia.
Based in London or Dublin, the Product Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of new products to meet customers’ needs across multiple markets and verticals and recognising and driving innovation to meet future needs.
He/she will develop products and features for Engage Hub, in areas such as cross channel, machine learning, pattern recognition, AI and analytics and reporting that demonstrates benefits, such as operational efficiency, improved customer experience or revenue generation, for our customers.
The Product Manager will liaise regularly with our sales team, marketing team and project managers as well as our CTO and other members of our technical team. Travel to sales meetings with customers will be required.
- Support the product roadmap by appraising new product ideas, recommend the nature and scope of present and future products based on customer requirements, market and industry research.
- Continuous improvement to existing UX, features and products.
- Collaborate with relevant teams during the concept generation, development process (JIRA, workshops, technical meetings…) to ensure the delivery of features in line with the expectations.
- Support Marketing on go to market strategy for new products and capabilities, features and benefits.
- Collaborate to the definition and articulation of the product propositions as a whole and for industry sectors we work within.
- Ensure the voice of the users is heard within the company.
- Determine product pricing, supported by market research data.
- Assist the sales team and account managers to generate new sales of the product and upsell new services to existing clients by providing industry knowledge and product vision.
- Communications with clients and staff in a timely manner about new products, features and releases; including training for all key internal stakeholders.
- Measure success and uptake of new products, working with Sales to understand the value to customers through return-on-investment analysis.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge and documentation related to key markets, verticals and competitor and define R&D goals as appropriate.
5+ years’ experience of SAAS product development
Understanding of APIs and technical documentation
Experience working with cloud contact centre solutions
Experience of working directly with customers for solution and requirements gathering
Proven track record in developing and growing software products;
Understanding of and interest in marketing, customer engagement, CRM, mobile technology
What's in it for you:
Generous holiday allowance
Other benefits dependant on location
Does that sound like you?
If this sounds like you, send us your application today to email@example.com, including your CV and covering letter. Due to the volume of applications, if you have not received a response within two weeks, you have not been successful on this occasion.