Technical Support Consultant
Engage Hub is a global technology provider of mobile, data-driven customer engagement solutions. By harnessing the power of cloud technology, we help enterprise organisations deliver highly personalised, connected experiences across multiple channels, including SMS, web, email, voice, push notifications and Facebook Messenger.
Our innovative logic building technology triggers intelligent conversations using real-time data. This, combined with our dedicated industry consultants, is what sets us apart. We have over 30 years’ experience delivering successful projects to help businesses strengthen customer engagement and improve operational efficiency.
Headquartered in London and with offices throughout Europe, Asia and South America, Engage Hub provides intelligent customer engagement solutions to some of the world’s most successful enterprises, such as Sainsbury’s, MBNA, Hermes, Singtel and Telefonica.
Our company ethos is based on constant product innovation, reliable software engineering and excellent customer service. Although we are a small company, we work with large well-known brands in a very dynamic environment. As a result, we have high expectations for delivery.
This role is client facing and will involve daily interactions with clients as you investigate and troubleshoot issues raised by them in delivering SMS, MMS, Email and Mobile App Push Notification campaigns on our industry leading Engage Hub platform. Periodic out-of-hours support work will be required.
To succeed in this role you must have a high degree of competency with command line Linux systems, the ability to write database queries and experience with shell scripting. A working knowledge of RESTful Web Services would be highly desirable.
- Investigating issues reported by clients and owning them through to closure;
- Overseeing and supporting integrations with 3rd party client systems;
- Writing scripts to supplement the platform in delivering client services;
- Writing SQL queries for custom client reports;
- Helping clients with questions about the platform and building complex services;
- Data analysis
- Ability to use the Linux command line;
- Experience with SQL, including stored procedures;
- Shell scripting, bash, awk, sed, perl, python scripting or other text processing scripts;
- Experience with XML and JSON;
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
To apply for this role, please attach your CV and supporting letter to the application form.