Media Campaign Delivery Intern
Engage Hub is a global technology provider of mobile, data-driven customer engagement solutions. By harnessing the power of cloud technology, we help enterprise organisations deliver highly personalised, connected experiences across multiple channels, including SMS, web, email, voice, push notifications and Facebook Messenger.
Our innovative logic building technology triggers intelligent conversations using real-time data. This, combined with our dedicated industry consultants, is what sets us apart. We have over 30 years’ experience delivering successful projects to help businesses strengthen customer engagement and improve operational efficiency.
Headquartered in London and with offices throughout Europe, Asia and South America, Engage Hub provides intelligent customer engagement solutions to some of the world’s most successful enterprises, such as Sainsbury’s, MBNA, Hermes, Singtel and Telefonica.
Our company ethos is based on constant product innovation, reliable software engineering and excellent customer service. Although we are a small company, we work with large well-known brands in a very dynamic environment. As a result, we have high expectations for delivery.
This role is client facing and will involve daily interactions with clients as you help them deliver marketing and communication campaigns across new media channels, including SMS, MMS and Email. Key tasks include segmentation and user selection for campaigns, setting up and monitoring email and mobile campaigns, pre-flight testing of services and producing reports.
This internship will suit a tech savvy multitasker who is keen to get hands-on experience in a fast paced environment, interacting with clients. It is important that you are attentive to detail and a fast-learner.
- Creating user lists for campaigns using our product’s list cutting tool;
- Setting up new SMS, MMS, Email and Voice campaigns;
- Campaign pre-flight testing;
- Checking campaigns for errors before live deployment;
- Providing daily, weekly or monthly reports on campaigns;
- Setting up new logins on the system for clients
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem solving and logic skills;
- High comfort level with new media technologies;
- Professional and dedicated attitude;
- Time management skills and ability to work with deadlines;
To apply for this role, please attach your CV along with your supporting letter to the application form.