What we do:
Every customer is unique. It’s Engage Hub’s mission to make sure businesses across the world, treat their customers as individuals. Engage Hub’s cross-channel customer engagement platform enables organisations to harness insight previously hidden in data stored across disparate legacy systems, empowering the world’s leading companies to deliver innovative, digital experiences for their customers.
With over 30 years in the business, headquartered in London with offices throughout Europe, Asia and The Americas, Engage Hub’s technology is used by some of the world’s most successful enterprises, including, Sainsbury’s, Singtel, Bank of Ireland, and Telefonica to communicate effectively with customers. Read more: www.engagehub.com.
Who we’re looking for:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Office Location: London
The role description:
Working under the direction of the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will oversee the entire online marketing strategy for Engage Hub. You will see Marketing as a science, using quantitative and qualitative analysis to build high performing campaigns to fuel demand generation and brand awareness. This includes planning and executing digital (PPC, SEO, display, email etc.) campaigns to shape strategy and drive growth.
- CRM management – define requirements, customise the platform, and enable users to get the most out of Salesforce.
- Customer journey mapping – analysing customer touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities starting with the company website and ending with the CRM and in-house systems.
- Digital management – utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and email marketing to ensure our company website is performing as well as it can be. This requires a solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Monthly reporting – collate and report back on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Lead Nurturing – Planning of lead nurturing campaigns to ensure all prospects are receiving timely, relevant and engaging content.
- Email Communications – creation, execution and automation of email campaign plans to engage with our customers and prospects on a regular basis.
- Campaign Planning – working closely with the Marketing Manager to help plan the delivery and promotion of key pieces of content to prospects and customers.
- Digital expertise – working with the Marketing Team to ensure that the brand and strategy is kept at the forefront of all changes in digital strategy through research into latest trends.
- Data Management – manage the flow of data between CMS, CRM and other platforms
- Website management and maintenance – managing the development of the website to ensure the product is correctly positioned to the market.
- Preferably a Salesforce-certified administrator
- Extensive experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience of using LinkedIn Campaign Manager to create lead generation campaigns
- Working knowledge of a main player Email platform (e.g. Active Campaign, Mail Chimp, DotMailer etc)
- The ability to analyse data and present insights in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work to budgetary constraints and maximise ROI of key campaign spend
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A strong knowledge and proven track record of WordPress
- Knowledge of running ABM campaigns is preferable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
We’re a dynamic, fun & highly ambitious internal marketing team and we’d like to find someone who is equally as dedicated and focused on helping us achieve our goals. Yes, we develop leading customer experience technology, but we also develop our employees’ skill sets too. We understand that your professional development directly impacts our company’s growth. In exchange for your contribution, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Generous holiday allowance
- A competitive salary
- Regular company / team socials
- Free breakfast (fresh fruit every morning, snacks, coffee, tea etc.)
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere – and business-casual dress code
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Private pension with Scottish Widows
Private healthcare – VitalityHealth makes it easy to get fast access to high quality care, with rewards for getting active, including huge discounts on food and exercise equipment.
To apply for this role, please attach your CV and supporting letter to the application form.